Attributes are the main statistics of all Heroes that independently determine most scaling statistics. These attributes are strength, agility, and intelligence. Attributes increase at each level up.
Every Hero has a primary attribute, which controls their attack damage. Every point in their primary attribute adds 1 point of damage to their attacks, and any bonus to a Hero's primary attribute will affect that Hero's attack damage. Usually, a Hero's primary attribute will determine how he or she is played. For example, intelligence Heroes are typically more dependent on abilities. A Hero's primary attribute typically grows faster than the other two attributes.
Strength is a measure of a Hero's toughness and endurance. Strength determines a Hero's maximum health and health regeneration. Heroes with strength as their primary attribute can be hard to kill, so they will often take initiator and tank roles, initiating fights and taking most of the damage from enemy attacks.
- Every point in strength increases maximum health by 23.
- Every point in strength increases health regeneration by 0.12 health per second.
- If strength is a Hero's primary attribute, every point in strength increases his or her attack damage by 1.
|Heroes with Strength as Primary Attribute|
|Ayler Gaol Granite Herculeon Kob Menos Renso Treemor Vairosean Vamos Xeadas Xornac|
Agility is a measure of a Hero's swiftness and dexterity. Agility determines a Hero's armor and attack speed. Heroes with agility as their primary attribute tend to be more dependent on their auto-attacks and items, and are usually capable of falling back on their abilities in a pinch. Agility Heroes often take carry and Gank roles.
- Every point in agility increases a Hero's armor by 0.84.
- Every point in agility increases a Hero's attack speed by 1%.
- If agility is a Hero's primary attribute, every point in agility increases his or her attack damage by 1.
|Heroes with Agility as Primary Attribute|
|Armorlight Crona Ganglione Gorippas Ignis Ju'shu Kholdon Mephala Sakura Seren Strix Stymire Whulag Xia|
Intelligence is a measure of a Hero's wit and wisdom. Intelligence determines a Hero's maximum mana and mana regeneration. Heroes with intelligence as their primary attribute tend to rely on their abilities to deal damage or help others. Intelligence Heroes often take support, gank, and pusher roles.
- Every point in intelligence increases a Hero's maximum Mana by 13.
- Every point in intelligence increases a Hero's mana regeneration by 0.08 mana per second.
- If intelligence is a Hero's primary attribute, every point in intelligence increases his or her attack damage by 1.
|Heroes with Intelligence as Primary Attribute|
|Aephus Aghosth Azazel Bree Dedwill Drelon Evoras Ian Mo Jen Rachet Raijin Sylvia Thessalac Vaelnar Yuvana|
List of Heroes by attributesEdit
|Hero||Primary Attribute||Base Strength||Strength per level||Strength at level 18||Base Agility||Agility per level||Agility at level 18||Base Intelligence||Intelligence per level||Intelligence at level 18|